The next gaming frontier is in virtual reality and the time to learn how to build for this exciting platform is now. This massive course is your jumping off point for building full-functioning virtual reality games completely from scratch using the popular gaming engine, Unity 3D. You'll go from absolutely no knowledge to building 30 mini mobile VR games. Soon enough, you'll be able to put yourself in the elite, well-paid ranks of VR developers.
- Access 207 lectures & 77 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the process of coding a game in Unity
- Create all the artistic elements you will need to complete a game using Blender
- Integrate art from Blender into Unity 3D
- Build real VR games from scratch
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to number 1 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption